As a compounding pharmacy, we specialize in custom compounded prescriptions.
We cannot copy any commercially available product, but we can compound similar medications if a patient has an allergy or would like a certain base.
We can cater your patients prescriptions to increase patient compliance and treatment plan outcomes!
LDN represents a promising new treatment approach for chronic pain conditions thought to involve inflammatory processes.J. Younger, L. Parkitny, D. McLain
The use of low-dose naltrexone (LDN) as a novel anti-inflammatory treatment for chronic pain
How to send us a prescription:
- Fax (360)757-6888
- Call in M-F 9:30-5:30 (360)757-6677
- Drop-Off at 221 S. 1st Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Provider Resources – Dosage Forms
- Oral Syringes
- Improve dosing accuracy
- Sustained release & Immediate release formulations & Inhalants
- Transdermal Gels & Creams
- Many medications can be delivered effectively through the skin
- “Lozenges” that dissolve in the mouth or under the tongue
- Sublingual, Topical in easy to use bottles
- Fun dosage form for slow delivery of medications
- Emollient Creams
- Great for hormones, vaginal delivery & dermatology
Not all prescriptions are available in all dosage forms, please consult with our experienced compounding pharmacists for more information about specific prescriptions!
Need more info?
Let us connect you with the latest research available on compounded prescriptions and treatment plans!
As a member of multiple consulting groups, we are able to provide you with the materials and provider resources you need to feel confident in your treatment plan. We can look into specific conditions, treatment protocols, or prescriptions for you!
Click the button to the right and fill out the form, or call us today to submit a request.