These are unprecedented, uncertain times as we work to weather this COVID-19 Pandemic. We are here to support you, your patients, and your practice! We are committed to staying informed of the most recent research and accurate news coming out about this developing crisis. As always, we work to connect YOU with the latest research to keep your patients happy and healthy!
COVID-19 Treatment Guideline
For your patients:
We will continue to share reliable information with the public as it becomes available to us. Please share this downloadable flyer with your patients!
Virtual Seminars for Health Care Providers
We will be hosting a series of virtual seminars for you and your colleagues to navigate the constant influx of information and some treatment options for your patients as you begin seeing them in person more and more!
Our Plan to Keep Patients Healthy:
- Mailing Rx – We continue to encourage patients to take advantage of our mailing services to eliminate the need to come into the pharmacy. Pharmacists are able to consult over the phone.
- Curbside Delivery – Patients can pick up prescriptions and OTC products while limiting their exposure. Once parked, the patient may call us with payment information ready. We will run the transaction and send one pharmacy assistant to deliver the purchase to the patients car, wearing PPE if necessary. This is a great option for at risk patients or anyone wanting to limit their exposure.
- 90-day fills – To reduce the number of trips a patient needs to take to the pharmacy, we are encouraging 90-day supplies. In addition to giving patients 3 months of peace of mind at a time, this also usually can save the patient some money.
- Auto-Refill Program – We are able to sign patients up for auto-refills. One less thing to think about in the chaos of our changing world!
- Mobile App – “Refill Assistant” is a mobile refill app that patients can download on their phones. After entering our pharmacy’s zip code “98273” they can fill out their patient information and request refills with the Rx # on their prescription’s label. (NOTE: all veterinary patient DOB must be set to 1/1/2000 in order to match our pharmacy’s software.)
The Institute for Functional Medicine
has released a guide of botanical & nutraceutical recommendations for patients. Click the image to the left to view this guide!